Sunday 10 January 2016

Departure Day

Departing from Singapore, my sunny island. Going to be away from my family and friends for 4.5 months. Cries.

On board Korean Air, which I think isn't as good as Asiana Airlines. Korean Air baggage is only 23kg maximum. To check in another baggage, you have to pay 100 USD. 100 USD! It's not even in SGD. So expensive. And they are extremely strict on the 23 kg. Extremely. Some of my friends had to remove their items to hit 25 kg at least to get a group check-in.

I do not like to use budget airline cause there's no entertainment. I have airplane motion sickness (and fear) so I need a bigger airline to sort of give me more encouragement. And I do not like transfer flights. So I can only choose Korean Air, Asiana Air or SIA. Korean Air is the cheapest option, but the baggage was a problem that we didn't realize. But too late. 


No comments:

Post a Comment